Emerging Business Counseling
Planning and Guidance
During their formative years, new companies must face many novel challenges pertaining to business formation, capital raising, intellectual property protection, and a myriad of legal issues. The attorneys at WHGC offer counseling services to business owners to help minimize the growing pains such young companies typically experience during this period of accelerating development.
Serving as Your Effective Partner
From everyday corporate transactions to complex legal disputes, WHGC can help you navigate the matters that will confront your growing business. Our broad legal understanding and keen business insight, combined with our detailed knowledge of different cultures, allows us to offer counseling for a broad range of legal and corporate matters to businesses of every size and type, including:
- Routine and complex business transactions; purchases and sale, mergers and acquisitions
- Business Plan Review; financing and alternative sources of funding
- Immigration law; addressing the concerns of foreign executives and staff
- IP prosecution; obtaining trademarks and copyrights, prosecuting a patent
- IP litigation; representing clients in IP infringement lawsuits heard in U.S. federal court
- Compliance with state and federal laws; export control laws, employment and labor regulations
- Intellectual property asset management; advice regarding IP portfolios; drafting and effectively managing licensing agreements
Guidance on a Global Scale
Our international business law attorneys can help you attain your business goals in the United States and in China. WHGC is especially adept at assisting companies in navigating the legal, political and cultural complexities associated with doing business overseas.
We serve clients all over the world from our office in Southern California, and through our valuable alliance with one of China’s largest law firms, Dacheng Law Offices.
Contact International Business Law Lawyers
Since 1994, WHGC has offered innovative and effective solutions for companies throughout the world. To arrange a consultation to discuss your specific situation, contact our international business lawyers at WHGC.