California Immigration Attorneys For Businesses And Individuals In The U.S., China And Worldwide
A business is only as strong as its people. In order to retain the best talent in your employee base, you may need to draw on resources abroad. Immigration may play a critical role in your investments and corporate success. Make sure you have an experienced attorney who understands your international business, employment and immigration needs — someone who can help your enterprise succeed.
Highly Personalized Counsel On An International Level
At WHGC, we offer the comprehensive business acumen that helps local and international businesses thrive. We are dedicated to meeting the immigration needs of individuals and businesses throughout the world. Contact our office and set up a consultation today.
From our offices in Orange County, California, we have become known for our worldwide representation. We also have a strategic partnership with Dacheng Law Offices in Beijing, China. This international presence gives us the local knowledge and experience necessary to quickly and effectively resolve even the most complex immigration issues.
Comprehensive Experience In Immigration For International Businesses
Our immigration attorneys have filed many successful petitions for intracompany personnel transfers, professionals with bachelor degrees, treaty traders, entertainers, athletes and more. Our immigration services include:
- Immigration and foreign investment — Our firm advises individuals and businesses on the opportunities and challenges involved when investing in the U.S. through the EB-5 Immigrant Investor Program. To learn more about the EB-5 program, please read our articles published in Inside Counsel: ” How to Successfully Petition for an EB-5 Visa” ( Part one, Part two).
- Employer-focused immigration issues — We assist companies with navigating complex rules and regulations related to hiring foreign workers, especially when recruiting high-level executives, technology specialists or persons of extraordinary ability from abroad.
- Classes of employment-based visas — There are many types of employment visas. We help clients select the visa that is right for them and help them make the application process as efficient as possible.
- Applying for temporary worker visas — WHGC helps foreign workers and their sponsors understand the different classes of employment visas so that they can choose the type of visa that is right for them.
- Immigration issues facing foreign students — We help foreign students obtain the visas they need to study at U.S. higher education institutions.
Immigration Litigation And Appeals
Our lawyers are qualified to represent clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS), the United States Department of Labor, the Department of State and in federal courts throughout the nation. If necessary, we will appeal immigration petitions that have been denied.