Kathleen E. Alparce
Kathleen E. Alparce is an experienced senior litigator and trial attorney. She has led multiple trials related to employment & labor law matters. Her practice is focused on federal and state litigation, arbitration, administrative proceedings, union negotiations and grievances. Her broad experience includes working with employers, business owners, and executive management teams on commercial transactions, compliance and governance issues, contract negotiations, and drafting of legal documents. Ms. Alparce has demonstrated strengths and success in all aspects of litigation management and resolution.
Ms. Alparce's Notable Experience:
- Labor and Employment litigation, class action defense, administrative proceedings, union negotiations, and grievances and proceeding.
- Federal, state and administrative cases, including complex civil litigation matters covering a broad range of legal issues such as: wage and hour, wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of contract, unfair business practices, consumer class action, intellectual property, sports & entertainment and personal injury.
- Complex business litigation.
- General counsel to various businesses - i.e., draft and review contracts, analysis of business issues, consultant regarding various personnel/human resource matters, prepare employment-related and corporate documents, conduct seminars on employment policies, prepare and review lease and purchase agreements, regulatory compliance.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors Board Vice President
- University of Southern California
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- William P. Gray / Legion Lex American Inn of Court, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- University of Southern California Alumni Association, Member
- American Sign Language