California Immigration Attorneys Assisting Businesses and Individuals Worldwide
There are those who will say that the liberation on humanity, the freedom of men, women and mind are nothing but a dream. They are right. It is a dream. It is the American dream.”
- Archibald MacLeish
WHGC is very dedicated to servicing the immigration needs of individuals and businesses throughout the world. Because U.S. immigration law is in the federal domain, we serve not only in the State of California, but the entire nation.
In order to service the needs of foreign investors, business persons, or any alien in the U.S., we have developed a comprehensive immigration practice. Our California immigration attorneys offer a full array of services, including advising and representing corporate and individual clients with respect to:
- Nonimmigrant Visas: In the non-immigrant category, we have filed thousands of successful petitions with the U.S. Immigration and Naturalization Service including intra-company personnel transfers, professionals with bachelor degrees, treaty traders and investors, entertainers and athletes, students, and others.
- Immigrant Visas: We have successfully assisted many aliens to obtain visas from various U.S. consulate posts around the world. Our California immigration attorneys have also assisted aliens who are physically in the U.S. to obtain visas in contingent countries such as Mexico or Canada when they either cannot or feel it is inconvenient to obtain visas in their home countries.
- Employment and Family-Based Visas: In the immigrant category, we have filed thousands of successful employment based and family based petitions, including petitions for international managers, investors, professionals and engineers, extraordinary ability persons, and petitions based on national interest waivers.
- Immigration Litigation and Appeals: We can represent clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services, the United States Department of Labor, the Department of State, United States Consular offices around the world, and in federal courts throughout the nation. Because of our reputation for professional, skilled immigration litigation, we also have a sizable practice in appealing denied immigration petitions referred to us by other lawyers or immigration services.
- International Taxation Issues
- Naturalization / Citizenship
- I-9 Compliance
International business has become an important part of today’s world. As companies become more involved with international trade and investment, they require foreign personnel to fill important technical, managerial and executive positions in the U.S. Our lawyers are honored and privileged to assist these businesses in their immigration concerns.
Offering Personal Attention to Each Client
Whether you are a corporation or an individual, our lawyers give you the personal attention needed for a successful resolution. We realize the importance of every case and that the work we produce will have a dramatic effect on your lives. Our California immigration attorneys listen to your needs, understand and analyze the entire situation, and find the best and most appropriate solution for you.
We are firm believers of human rights and the ideas of justice. By entrusting us with your life, your dreams, and your business, our lawyers will strive to assist you in achieving your goals of living and working in the U.S. as well as your goals of operating a successful business. We work together with you to efficiently and effectively handle your immigration matters in the best possible way.
Contact Our Attorneys
To best assist our international clients, we have lawyers and legal support staff who are fluent in English and in Chinese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, Spanish, and several Indian / Pakistani languages.
Please contact us to set up a consultation with one of our experienced California immigration attorneys. All legal consultations are strictly confidential under attorney-client privilege.