Kathleen E. Alparce
Ms. Alparce's Notable Experience:
- Labor and Employment litigation, class action defense, administrative proceedings, union negotiations, and grievances and proceeding.
- Federal, state and administrative cases, including complex civil litigation matters covering a broad range of legal issues such as: wage and hour, wrongful termination, discrimination, sexual harassment, breach of contract, unfair business practices, consumer class action, intellectual property, sports & entertainment and personal injury.
- Complex business litigation.
- General counsel to various businesses - i.e., draft and review contracts, analysis of business issues, consultant regarding various personnel/human resource matters, prepare employment-related and corporate documents, conduct seminars on employment policies, prepare and review lease and purchase agreements, regulatory compliance.
Areas of Practice
- Business Litigation
- Labor & Employment
- U.S. District Court
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court District of Nevada
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- Whittier Law School, Costa Mesa, California
- J.D. - 2003
- Honors: Trial Advocacy Honors Board Vice President
- Law Review: Whittier Law Review , Notes & Comments Editor
- University of Southern California
- B.A. - 2000
- Major: Economics
- Minor: Business Administration
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Orange County Trial Lawyers Association
- Association of Trial Lawyers of America
- Nevada Trial Lawyers Association
- Clark County Bar Association
- William P. Gray / Legion Lex American Inn of Court, Member
Pro Bono Activities
- University of Southern California Alumni Association, Member
- American Sign Language